With 2011 nearing an end we would like to reflect on all of the wonderful things Gush has been blessed with this year. Before we know it we will be ringing in 2012! It has been an extremely successful first year of business for us and we are grateful to so many people for all of their help and support. Today we wanted to take the time to recollect some of the exciting occurences that Gush has experienced in 2011, for which we are forever thankful.
1. Gush launches its website www.gushevents.ca and blog 🙂
2. Partnerships with some of our favourite vendors like the Miller Lash House http://www.millerlashhouse.ca/, the Gift Network http://www.thegiftnetwork.com/, Mobile Productions http://www.mobileproductionsdjs.com/, and Tolyn Designs http://www.tolyn.ca/ .
4. Meeting Style Me Pretty’s Abby Larson, Celebrity Planner Sasha Souza, and Video Innovator Brett Culp.
6. Attended various workshops that included Michael Coombs, Petals, Stems & Leaves Inc. and Marketing Unveiled.
7. Recurring guest blog on Sash & Satin http://sashandsatin.com/.
8. And last but not least our amazing clients who have made this all possible. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts – Erin and Ryan, Lauren and John, Cheryl and Mike, Yona and Sadar, Nicole and Federico, Lindsey and Nav, Adriana and Paul, Ashley and Christian, Maggie and Jamie, Andrea and Wayne, Ben and Erica, and Karla and Ron…not to mention all those to come! 🙂
Gush is taking a much-needed vacation until early January to spend some time with our family and friends. And when we return, you won’t find us here. Starting in January our blog can be found directly on our Gush homepage at www.gushevents.ca. The direct link is http://www.gushevents.ca/blog/.
We wish all of you a very happy holiday and rockin new year! We hope you will take this time to reflect on what you have to be thankful for this year and we look forward to sharing more event and wedding tips with you in 2012.