With the holiday weekend quickly approaching I thought I would share with you some Canada Day wedding inspiration!
Want to plan your own Canada Day theme wedding in 2012? Here are a few tips:
1. Incoporate loads of red and white into your décor with patterned linens, flowers, and food and beverage – dare to be bold!
2. Try mixing different patterns- gingham, damask or even stripes would work well.
3. Include strawberries; specifically Ontario strawberries if you can get your hands on them. Nothing says Canada Day like strawberries and whipped cream. Yum!
4. Showcase Canadian pride by incoporating flags, maple leafs or even Canadian foods and beverages. Think back bacon, maple syrup and Molson Canadian beer!
5. Fireworks! This one speaks for itself, it wouldn’t be a Canada Day celebration without them!
Have a great weekend everyone, and be safe!
Hostess with the Mostess Blog
Weddings by Colour